You can apply for our grants if:
- Your organisation is a registered charity
- You are based in, or operating in, Scotland
- Your work addresses one of our funding themes
We can also fund universities through our medical research theme.
We will not fund:
- Organisations that are not registered charities
- Projects that do not deliver a benefit in Scotland
There are no restrictions on the size of the charity that can apply for funding but please be aware that the Trust will take account of a charity’s level of reserves when assessing applications.
If you are unsure if your organisation is eligible, please feel free to get in touch. We are always happy to talk.