We provide around £3m in grants every year to charities working in Scotland. The Trust will consider applications for:
- revenue or capital costs
- project funding or core funding
- one off awards (small and main grants)
- multi-year awards for up to 3 years (main grants only)
There is no deadline for our small grants programme, and you can apply for up to £15,000 at any time of year. We do not normally consider multi-year applications under this programme. The programme typically makes awards to support both:
- Running costs for small, community based initiatives (often which are volunteer led) and
- One-off pieces of work which can help develop a charity, such as the purchase of equipment/infrastructure; the development of partnership work or service evaluation.
We are happy to discuss your idea before you apply. The request should still fit within one of our funding themes.
Medical Research Grants
Ready to apply?
Please ensure you have checked your eligibility and have read our application guidance.