We provide around £3m in grants every year to charities working in Scotland. The Trust will consider applications for:
- revenue or capital costs
- project funding or core funding
- one off awards (small and main grants)
- multi-year awards for up to 3 years (main grants only)
There is no deadline for our small grants programme, and you can apply for up to £15,000 at any time of year. We do not normally consider multi-year applications under this programme. The programme typically makes awards to support both:
- Running costs for small, community based initiatives (often which are volunteer led) and
- One-off pieces of work which can help develop a charity, such as the purchase of equipment/infrastructure; the development of partnership work or service evaluation.
We are happy to discuss your idea before you apply. The request should still fit within one of our funding themes.